Aqueon tanks at the retail store?

I was just at the store today and noticed a few Aqueon tanks + stands on display for sale in the window. I never noticed it before, so I'm not sure if this is new, but is the co-op an Aqueon distributor now? I ask because I've been trying to figure out how to order some of the larger Aqueon tank sizes that you don't often find stocked in stores like Petsmart/Petco, and I'm hoping that might be something I could special order through you guys?

If not, I guess this is also a pretty good place to ask where people around here get their larger showpiece tanks? I'm looking for the 125 at a minimum, but I would just want the tank (not the whole stand kit that you sometimes find at Petsmart). Ideally I would want a 150 or even 180/210 for the space I have in my living room but I've almost given up trying to find them!

@johnFX we are only carrying and ordering in a few tanks at this time. 20-55 gallons as those fit in our display area. We are not doing any special orders at this time. A lot of the bigger tanks are still hard to find but like James Black said craigslist or offerup sites are usually great for finding deals on the big tanks.

Thanks @Robert! I figured that might be the case but wanted to ask anyway:)

I do check Craigslist pretty often and I’ve found a few bigger ones. Usually they’re pretty well used and require deep cleaning at a minimum, and always look like they probably need new silicon too. I’ve done that for smaller tanks but I’m not sure how I’d feel about doing that myself for such a huge tank, I’d be a lot more comfortable with a new tank and then get into resealing once I have more experience with larger tanks.