Easy Green... is it Easy being green?

Tre

So I’ve got my Easy Green, Easy Iron, and East Carbon. I’ve used others....still have some. 
I’m curious if anyone has tested the number. So I test my Nitrates especially as my plants are growing....and my algae currently. 
I have not started before and after tests because I feel there are too many variables in a tank but....

A dose/squirt of easy green would be how much nitrate in ppm in the suggested 10 gallons of water?

I may test before and after. I’m one of those folks that fiddles too much.  Thank heaven I have my kid’s tank to keep me from inadvertently killing mine.  

52 minutes ago, Tre said:

So I’ve got my Easy Green, Easy Iron, and East Carbon. I’ve used others....still have some. 
I’m curious if anyone has tested the number. So I test my Nitrates especially as my plants are growing....and my algae currently. 
I have not started before and after tests because I feel there are too many variables in a tank but....

A dose/squirt of easy green would be how much nitrate in ppm in the suggested 10 gallons of water?

I may test before and after. I’m one of those folks that fiddles too much.  Thank heaven I have my kid’s tank to keep me from inadvertently killing mine. 

Adjusted values, see below post. (edit)

Edited by DaveSamsell

Ppm in a 10 gallon? Ummmm that doesn’t sound kosher.

I get ppm of the bottle but I was saying after dosing a tank, what is the resulting change in Nitrates? In the tank. Not the dosing bottle. 
I find this answer....awesome either way. 🙂

8 minutes ago, Tre said:

Ppm in a 10 gallon? Ummmm that doesn’t sound kosher.

I get ppm of the bottle but I was saying after dosing a tank, what is the resulting change in Nitrates? In the tank. Not the dosing bottle. 
I find this answer....awesome either way. 🙂

Tre, 

I see what you are after, now.  I use Easy Green, excellent fertilizer.  On my API liquid test kit, one squirt in a 10 gallon tank would raise my measured nitrate reading approx 2.5 ppm

• Thanks 1