Whitecloud09

On 9/14/2024 at 12:34 PM, Whitecloud09 said:

Thanks. But where do I put the fish if I do not want them to be in my 10g? Put em in the empty five with one of the sponges from the 20g and no bottom, a few hides too? Is that safe? @Tony s

Totally safe.  Fish will be ok for the short time and it will help keep some bacteria for the tank, to reseed your 20.  Algae is not going to hurt the fish in nearly most cases   You and I see it as a problem but it's food for more critters.  Our fishy friends see it as shelter etc.  if you get everything balanced the algae will go on it's own.

• Like 4

On 9/14/2024 at 9:17 PM, johnnyxxl said:

Totally safe.  Fish will be ok for the short time and it will help keep some bacteria for the tank, to reseed your 20.  Algae is not going to hurt the fish in nearly most cases   You and I see it as a problem but it's food for more critters.  Our fishy friends see it as shelter etc.  if you get everything balanced the algae will go on it's own.

Thank you, makes sense!

On 9/14/2024 at 7:32 PM, Lynaea said:

Sorry about your tank, hopefully this last little guy makes it. 🤞

Yes thx!

• Like 1

The tank is ok, but the panda never swims at all. Just moves an inch or two every couple mins. He does not want to eat, @Tony s thoughts?

I did a 50% wc today on the 20g. Clean all sand and plants. pics. Will check the water parameters tomorrow.

IMG_8418.jpg

IMG_8417.jpg

IMG_8416.jpg

IMG_8415.jpg

IMG_8419.jpg

IMG_8414.jpg

On 9/14/2024 at 4:17 PM, HelplessNewbie said:

I am so sorry this has happened to your tank!

Yes thank you, I hope everything can clear up soon!

• Sad 1