Auto change plumbing question

Hello. New here but have kept fish for about 30 years. Setting up a breeding rack with maybe 10 aquariums and would like it to drain into my sink drain. My rack will be behind a wall where this sink is and I am planning on drilling a hole through the wall to attach my water discharge to the sink. Any ideas where I would attach my aquarium drain to my sink drain? Should I attach before the ptrap or after?  Attaching pictures of what the underneath of my sink looks like.  Currently my sink has two ptraps and the diswasher drains into one of them.  Should I just do the same with the aquarium as the dishwasher? Thank you. 

IMG_7680.jpeg

IMG_7679.jpeg

Edited by South Florida
  • Like 1

On 8/28/2024 at 1:36 PM, South Florida said:

Thank you, appreciate the help.  I just hope that once I put the rack up the lowest aquarium is higher than the p-trap.  If not can I make the ptraps go lower or will that be a problem?

Tbh I would ask a qualified plumber. 

• Like 1

Definitely above the p-trap. or, in worst case, you'll need to make another p-trap. It all depends on space.  I've done it both ways. The reason you never want to be on the other side of the trap, if your drain line ever goes dry, that's sewer/septic gas right back into the house