Pantazona barbs/ 5 band barb?

FishyMike

So I recently went to my local fish store looking for a first fish for my 15 gallon tank and came across these little guys. After so much research and going back and forth I was almost certain I wanted tetras but after seeing these guys I was sold. Is there a reason more people don’t talk about them? They are great little fish! Awesome stripes and school really well together. My 5 year old loves them and from what the guy at the local fish store says they are good community fish.? 

In my experience some types of barbs are boisterous or nippy and other species are good, peaceful fish for a community setup. @Cory has also highlighted this in several videos. See, for example, this video around the 10:11 mark:

I have not kept 5 band barbs, though “the internet” seems to suggest they fall into the good community fish group. Maybe someone else has first-hand experience with them?

I guess that’s what I was looking for there is very mixed messages about these guys! At my local fish store they were in a community tank and did great! I know that tiger barbs and some other bards can be nippy and even aggressive but from everything that I have read and heard from my local fish store the pentazona barbs seem to be the polar opposite.