brand new hobbyist!

Hey! I live in Mississippi and became highly interested in aquariums and bettas when i took my daughter to get a betta fish. Ever since that day, this is my new baby. But I've a lot to learn and have more and more questions every day. I'm very concerned about getting it right and not harming my betta or live plants. I have him in a 6 gallon cube.  Thank you! I am about to ask my first question in the forum about using RO water and remineralizing. Excited to be here! 

• Like 5

On 7/8/2024 at 10:56 AM, apleiadean42 said:

Hey! I live in Mississippi and became highly interested in aquariums and bettas when i took my daughter to get a betta fish. Ever since that day, this is my new baby. But I've a lot to learn and have more and more questions every day. I'm very concerned about getting it right and not harming my betta or live plants. I have him in a 6 gallon cube.  Thank you! I am about to ask my first question in the forum about using RO water and remineralizing. Excited to be here! 

Welcome to the hobby + forum! Hope you can share pics of your tank and betta. Great that you got live plants now in the tank at the beginning of your fishkeeping experience, tons of good things with plants.

• Like 3

Oh....the places you'll go!

Congrats! I have other hobbies - and this one is THE best! You've found a great forum here. Another suggestion I would give you is the Aquarium Co-Op YouTube page - over a 1000 videos to pick and choose from. 

Best of luck, and we're always here to help! Can't wait to see some pics!!!!!!!

• Like 4