Summer Tubbin

Got my tub set up with some white clouds and local caught mosquito fish, already have some dwarf sag flowering too. I realized that I never updated a post I made a few years ago about the tubs I bought and there where some questions about their viability, well there has never been bowing and they hold up to the SC sun just fine. I originally bought them for $30 each, 4x4x2. They guy I bought them from says he gets them from tree nursery’s, they use them to ship trees in and just throw get rid of them.

IMG_1792.jpeg

IMG_1794.jpeg

Also anyone have any solar power pumps they can recommend, the one I have is terrible.

• Love 1

• Administrators

wait... what do you do when it is no longer summer?  I opened this thread thinking this was going to be about setting up microflora feeder tubs.   Is this for breeding and selling or something?

Edited by daggaz

On 6/20/2024 at 8:46 PM, Cory said:

Just bought these, thanks!

On 6/21/2024 at 12:54 AM, daggaz said:

wait... what do you do when it is no longer summer?  I opened this thread thinking this was going to be about setting up microflora feeder tubs.   Is this for breeding and selling or something?

Right now the only fish in the tubs out White clouds and some mosquito fish I caught in a local pond, both should be able to do just fine in the winters here in SC. I might try to do some cherry shrimp too if my colony bounces back.