Fish don’t grow

Bean

Hey guys! I have several fish in my 75 gallon angelfish, parrotfish (1), penguin tetras, cories ,pleco, harlequin rasbora. 
basically the parrotfish and angelfish haven’t really grown since I got them and it’s been around 5-7 months. Does anyone know why they aren’t growing?

If I was betting I'd say it was food related. There was a video from a discus breeder a few years back who raised his baby discus in a 125 gallon tank, but kept them all pinned into one small corner of the tank to get optimal growth. It was his belief that the baby fish would waste too much energy and burn too many calories searching for food in the whole tank if he let them roam free, so he kept them confined to a very small portion of the tank, but the tank still had a large water volume to dilute wastes. It was kind of weird seeing this big, long fish tank with about twenty baby discus all clumped together in one little corner of the tank. He was very successful though as a discus breeder and had huge discus on display. If your fish are roaming the whole 75 gallon tank looking for food nonstop they're probably not getting enough food to trigger optimal growth. The other fish may be out-competing them for the food also. Put it in human terms, if you had to walk ten miles each day before you got a meal, and then when you got there only a small amount of food was available and there were faster people than you racing for the food, you'd be pretty skinny. That could be the situation for your angelfish and parrot fish.