Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Yes, superglue is safe in the tank. But… and I’m just wondering here. Is it safe if it’s ingested. Not toxic. But coins are inert when small children swallow them. Socks are safe when dogs eat them. But I’ve known both things to cause serious issues. I’d scrape off as much as possible. And you’ll like the look better knowing that it’s mostly gone. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If the glue is looking ugly (looks white under water), you can glue some non-toxic fiber material like burlap, or plants over top of it.
The plecos might eat that too, but you can often hide your mess ups by adding small rocks or something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...