May 2024 Retail Store News

Hi local Washington customers! Here is your first update for May 2024! 

Here in Edmonds, WA the Aquarium Co-Op Retail Store received all 3 of our fish orders and got in some interesting but tried-and-true centerpiece and schooling fish options! We are also still running our in-store only plant BOGO sale and selling a beautiful brand new tank kit!

Check out the highlight photos of these new additions and tank kit below!

For more info head over to the full newsletter linked below or reach out by leaving a comment below or emailing us at the retail store directly at store@aquariumcoop.com.

Which highlighted fish/plant is your favorite this week? 😋

IMG_0816.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0843.jpg

Facetune_05-05-2024-16-06-29.jpg

IMG_0849.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg

IMG_6865.jpg

IMG_0721.JPG

• Like 2

• Administrators
We're selling off used 37 gallon acrylic tanks at our retail store. These are the same tanks you've seen in my fish room and store expansion. The tanks for sale are the ones seen in my fish room here, and the ones we were using at the warehouse.

They are $30 each or if you purchase 5 or more they are $25 each. No holds, ready for pick up at the retail store in Edmonds, Washington. 50+ still left of them.

The dimensions are 24 wide, 30 inches front to back and 12 inches tall. All of them have a hole in the back for a 2 inch bulk head and all sides and bottom are black.

IMG_1011.JPG

IMG_1235.JPG

• Administrators

These are great at eating hair algae by the way 😉 I initially put them in my 800 gallon for the hair algae problem I was having.

Hi local Washington customers! Here is your second update for May 2024! 

This week is an exciting one at the Aquarium Co-Op Retail Store! From Cory's fish room we got in some new and rare types of livebearers as well as some robust community tank fish favorites and plants!

Check out the highlight photos of these new additions below.

We are also running our 2nd in-store only "garage" sale with items we are selling for cheap due to packaging blemishes. These items include lights, medications, filtration items, and more! We will run this Tuesday-Thursday this week (5/14-5/16) so come by then and check things out. 🙂

For more info head over to the full newsletter linked below or reach out by leaving a comment below or emailing us at the retail store directly at store@aquariumcoop.com.

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_1017.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_1020.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_9526_480x480.webp

STG117-sale_tags-_retail_price_cards_415x289.webp

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 5/15/2024 at 12:01 PM, EnvyDontKnow said:

I'd love to order plants but I'm too scared now lol, with the store being in Washington, It would take forever to get here to Texas, not to mention the heat nowadays out here!

We don't ship out of Washington. We ship out of Kentucky btw 😉 This post is for what we have in the physical retail store.

As a snake lover these spiny eels have been catching my eye! Smaller than a lot of other common eels and do well in community tanks! They are full of personality too.

Selling for $21.99ea and the Bolivian Rams with them are selling for $11.99ea too :)

IMG_0987.jpeg

Hi local Washington customers! Here is your third update for May 2024! 

In our 3 fish deliveries last week the Aquarium Co-Op retail store got in some of my favorite fish (and an amphibian 😉 ). We also received some great plant deliveries of which the Crinum Calamistratum stood out the most to me!

Check out the highlight photos of these new additions below.

IMG_1078.jpg

IMG_1086.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

IMG_1100.jpg

IMG_1096.jpg

IMG_1098.jpg

IMG_1099.jpg

We have some stunning black phantom tetras in stock right now as well. They are the "2 for 1" fish where you get the males with black, silver, and blue and the females with black, silver, and orange. Great for tanks needing a medium-sized schooling fish!

IMG_1218.jpg

• Love 2