Betta fish food

The best thing you can do for your betta is variety. You can for sure have your staple pellets/flakes but try to have a couple foods on hand to mix it up!

I like Xtreme Betta Pellets. My betta likes them a lot and they’re small enough for pretty much any size betta. I’ll also rotate through Hikari Vibra Bites and Hikari Freeze Dried bloodworms (sparingly, not to be fed every day). 

I’ve also heard that Fluval Bug Bites can be a hit with bettas, and they’re a great protein source.

If you’re feeling adventurous you could try feeding frozen bloodworms or brine shrimp once a week or so too!

On 4/7/2024 at 7:05 PM, EricksonAquatics said:

The best thing you can do for your betta is variety. You can for sure have your staple pellets/flakes but try to have a couple foods on hand to mix it up!

I like Xtreme Betta Pellets. My betta likes them a lot and they’re small enough for pretty much any size betta. I’ll also rotate through Hikari Vibra Bites and Hikari Freeze Dried bloodworms (sparingly, not to be fed every day). 

I’ve also heard that Fluval Bug Bites can be a hit with bettas, and they’re a great protein source.

If you’re feeling adventurous you could try feeding frozen bloodworms or brine shrimp once a week or so too!

I agree with everything you said except for flakes. Flakes can make a betta bloat. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1