GBR has white sore

Jake

So the other day I went to a local fish store. It's not a big box store and they have some of the best fish so I usually trust them. I sold them 2 discus and told them I wanted a male and female ram. Well I didn't look them over that well. That's my fault. My female has this spot on her nose, on top of that she has ick. My fault again she is in my 20 gallon tank with neons and pea puffer. So again my fault putting 2 new fish with ick and this spot like hole on her face. Water is about 7 ph temp is at 85 for ick currently, not much nitrates or anything. This tank has been running for about 5 years. Currently I'm running a ick x treatment and because I'm not so sure of her nose I have a dose of fritz maracyn. The ick has spread to neons but it's slowing down and I imagine it will be passed in the next 3 days. Any idea is what is going on with her nose? Is it a parasite? Bacterial? All fish are eating and acting normal. She has spawned once and she is fattening up again already. What should I do? It isn't getting any better really.

PXL_20240407_011140485.jpg

Could be the start of hole in the head for that you would want to treat with metronidazole active ingredient in metroplex or fritz metrocleanse feeding a small amount twice a day for upto 3 weeks it safe to use with ick X if your using it in food 

1000000024.png