Baby Ramshorns?

Hello 

I'm new to the group. I have an Amano Shrimp tank. A friend gave me 2 pink & 1 blue Ramshorn snail. I now have a lot of babies..!! I know I've over fed..so I've reduced that. 

I'm just wandering if these are blue/leopard baby ones? The others are obviously pink ones! 

Or are they a random different type? I have recently removed 3 small bladder snails which I think arrived on a couple of plants.

Thankyou xx20240329_182732.jpg.661ca05d8d6100c47c878bd55ac6a3ab.jpg20240330_081215.jpg.e99c1801ba66f2badfb1a21a3e548297.jpg

• Love 1

Ramshorns come in an insane variety of colors. It's seemingly endless for real. I've done some diving into exploring their genetics and used to selective breed them for about a year and I still find new colors and varieties. 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2024 at 10:37 AM, Sarah-Jayne said:

That's really interesting. Thankyou. So you would say these are Ramshorns? They are so sweet..

They really look great. Love them

On 4/3/2024 at 2:37 AM, Sarah-Jayne said:

That's really interesting. Thankyou. So you would say these are Ramshorns? They are so sweet..

Yes, ramshorns.  And yes, blue leopard and pinks.  I’ll attach a basic chart of colors.

IMG_0398.jpeg