What is your favorite video game?

On 7/15/2024 at 8:07 AM, Whitecloud09 said:

Yes BOTW is great, I have never played TOTK before, though. Jamboree with online multiplayer up to 20 players in one of the minigames is gonna be crazy! Let me go ahead and list my top 3, since i have not. Btw I love Nintendo games, so that is prob gonna be all the games down below. 

1. Super Mario Odyssey. The BEST game on the switch imo. 

2. ACNH. Love it.

And 3, I have to go with Pokemon UNITE. It is a free online multiplayer but idk what about it makes me just come back and come back. I started playing a few months ago and already have 25 hours on it. Look it up if you do not know what i mean. 

Honorable mentions, 

Dk returns.

Lego city undercover. The best lego game imo.

Super smash bros ultimate. 

Oh and prob what would be number 4 for me is splatoon 3. 

Mario and Sonic at the 2012 Olympic games. Old but a good one.

And there you go. But i play a LOT more games then that lol. @shawnkissed.

you are speaking my language my guy. did you happen to have a Wii and play Mario Kart Wii???

• Love 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/15/2024 at 12:41 PM, CoryWithAKatana said:

you are speaking my language my guy. did you happen to have a Wii and play Mario Kart Wii???

OHHHHH YEAH!!!!! I hacked it as well to get online and custom tracks. Have every single thing unlocked, and every custom track. Funky Kong was OP in that game.  Well I say hacked, but you know I just basically did something that Nintendo didn’t want to happen. Lots of people got the online and item rain, custom tracks, all that good stuff, @CoryWithAKatana.

Edited by Whitecloud09

• 1 month later...

My favorite video game right now has to be Clash of Clans. I love the strategy involved in building and defending my base, especially at TH16. I’m always trying to find and copy the best Clash of Clans bases to stay strong against attacks. The game keeps things fresh with updates and challenges, making it hard to put down.

Edited by Michealj
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...