Betta love

Just popping in to say hello 😊 this is my betta male (Klaus Heisler) and female (Merlin) giving that betta hug 🤭 and all of their beautiful little babes. (Fry 1 - Fry 74) all are doing well. My qt tank is a whole other story and feeling like I'm losing my whole mind. Trying to transition everything to a 30 gallon for my main area of living and keeping my 4 other tanks (5-10 gallons) in my office. So, hello☺️

FB_IMG_1710286486142.jpg

FB_IMG_1710286480383.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3

On 3/12/2024 at 7:40 PM, EcstaticTiara said:

Just popping in to say hello 😊 this is my betta male (Klaus Heisler) and female (Merlin) giving that betta hug 🤭 and all of their beautiful little babes. (Fry 1 - Fry 74) all are doing well. My qt tank is a whole other story and feeling like I'm losing my whole mind. Trying to transition everything to a 30 gallon for my main area of living and keeping my 4 other tanks (5-10 gallons) in my office. So, hello☺️

FB_IMG_1710286486142.jpg

FB_IMG_1710286480383.jpg

Wow that's awesome. Welcome to forum @EcstaticTiara

My breeding pair are absolutely insane! I am doing lots of moving around right now and have a tank that has a divider in there so my male on one side and female on the other. JUST until I get everything sorted and tanks moved/fixed/healed/all the crazy business. Their fry are like a month old maybe. He sees her on the other side and starts building a nest but I figure it's okay, they can't get to each other. Nope. NOPE!! She is brewing those eggies and releasing them NEXT TO THE DIVIDER the water flow is carrying them over... I just... what the hello kitty. And Kaluse is picking them up and like just waiting and searching for them on the ground, and popping them up in his nest! She did it twice in two days. I'm moving her today because oh my golly, I've never seen them do this before. I've had breeding tanks. She's just like "divider? What divider?  - we are having babies lady."

• Love 1