Angelfish mouth disease

ndollick

I was looking at my angelfish and noticed her bottom jaw looked like it had some sort of mouth fungus. Should I be concerned? If anyone recognizes what this is, could you please tell me how to treat it? I appreciate your help!

340281F1-F130-475F-9358-D9C300C8B3AC_4_5005_c.jpeg.149762403051842f2ebb4c561fc3e21d.jpegimage.jpeg.1394d821389380fcdcd7e80c5f18c7b0.jpeg

In my opinion, you shouldn't worry yet. I honestly dont see anything wrong in the pictures.
If other fishes( especially other angelfishes if you have more) don't show similar symptoms, then it could have just been an injury.
Monitor it for now.

I can see fuzzy appearance around the lips When you have fungus on the mouth it can spread rapidly stopping them from eating what I would do is treat with ick X active ingredient malachite green is effective at treating some types of fungal infections if it starts getting worse then then I would quarantine and treat with Jungal fungus clear fizz tabs 

Got it. Quick question about ick X. I've never used it before. I know the medication is blue, will it permanently turn my aquarium blue? Or just at first and disappear later? Thank you for your suggestion.

On 3/10/2024 at 10:19 PM, ndollick said:

Got it. Quick question about ick X. I've never used it before. I know the medication is blue, will it permanently turn my aquarium blue? Or just at first and disappear later? Thank you for your suggestion.

It can stain rocks and clear silicone 

• Thanks 1