BBA Survival Outside of Water?

Hey all 

First a hearty thanks to you all - I learn so much browsing the forum.  But, I haven't found an answer to this question.  I had issues in the past with BBA growing on my decor and plants. I tried to get rid of it but finally gave up and took everything out.  That was over 15 months ago.  The plants of course are long gone.  The decor - some natural wood, some rocks, some store-bought decorations - have been stored in my garage for well over a year, going through a really cold minnesota winter in 2023.  Is there any chance the BBA can survive outside of water that long and in those types of conditions?  GhatGPT tells me no but I'd like to hear from real people 🙂  I want to redo my 75 gallon and use the wood and decor again but not if it means reintroducing the BBA which I've had none of since.  I've attached a couple of pics of the wood and decoration.  You can still see sort of a purplish hue where the BBA was (amybe still is?).  What do you think? A quick scrub and they're good to go? Or should I put them through more intensive treatment like hydrogen peroxide, boiling, etc.?

bba3.jpg

bba2.jpg

bba1.jpg