Missing scales

BIRD0887

So im sure most on here have seen my posts about my goldfish tank...well this morning i was looking at my Wakin and he has a ton of scales missing on his one side ( a few diff spots were u can def tell there r scales missing). I dont notice it on ne of my other fish in the tank, and he is the biggest goldfish by a good bit. Would it be the large pleco in the tank or one of the other goldfish, or is it some disease i need to treat? Thank u in advance for any advice, i love this forum!!

I also have an african claw frog in the tank, but he rly isnt that big...but r they aggresive? I have another tank i cld put him in...

It could be the frog but it also could be due to the fish getting stuck between a rock or other decoration and the galss (or 2 decorations) and struggling to get free.  Any chance this happened?

Edited by NOLANANO
  • Like 1

@NOLANANO No i have very good swimming lanes in the tank, so i rly dnt c that being it. Idk i made the decision and moved the frog lol. Im not even sure if the frog had been eating, i never saw him and i would drop frog pellets in at nite but the fish cld of been getting them.