I should stop listening to aquarium coop.

Littlefish

We are planning on moving to upstate s.c. next year, and I have an empty 200g, 29g, 7g, 3g, and a running 10g reef tank.  Outside is a filterless, no-maintenance 75g algae/endler tank w a cory still zooming around 2 ys after I took down my fw tank.

I live vicariously through co-op videos and media, and have way too much on my plate for the next year, but it's so tempting...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 10/25/2023 at 5:26 AM, Littlefish said:

I have an empty 200g, 29g, 7g, 3g, and a running 10g reef tank. 

Is the 29G empty or? I would move that reef to that tank if available. 🙂

The 7g and 3G I would maybe do plants or shrimp and the 10 I would just use for QT.

But!!!!! Reef tank, so I have to ask if you've seen Chasing Coral.

On 10/26/2023 at 5:12 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

Is the 29G empty or? I would move that reef to that tank if available. 🙂

The 7g and 3G I would maybe do plants or shrimp and the 10 I would just use for QT.

But!!!!! Reef tank, so I have to ask if you've seen Chasing Coral.

I have watched some of Chasing Coral but my wife is from the PH, so when we snorkel Palawan it's just acres of acro.  It makes watching it on a screen hard to appreciate.

This 10g Nuvo has rock glued to the back wall and the mini sump in the back, so it will remain the reef tank. 

We'll be staying in a t.t. for at least a year, and pbly be snowbirds 1 or 2 mo./yr as a native FL man's revenge. Not sure how the hobby will work out like that.  I could def take the 10g along, not sure about more than 1 tank though.  That may have to wait for another stage of life.  Hope deferred!  Got a temp diagnosis of pulmonary fibrosis, hope it's due to Covid as that one is not progressive.  Puts things into perspective.  May not even be fibrosis.  Got the cardiac health of a 21yo according to the cardiologist this week, so pulmonary workup is next.

• Like 1