Guppy emergency I need help!

IsisP

On October 16th, one of my 5 guppies started to stand still at one surface corner of the tank and stop eating like the others. I separated him on a quarantine tank and started with salt, but he refused to eat and keep acting like that. I decided to start the aquarium coop med trio again. Yesterday October 23th the treatment was over but no improvement could be seen in the guppy. Also, other guppy started to get lethargic and acting like him. So I separated both in the quarantine tank after doing a 50% water change on the quarantine tank and a 25% on the main tank.

My both guys are the most beautiful and I don't wanna loose them, the other guppies are ok and devouring food normally. I was always measuring parameters in the main tank and everything was always normal levels, pH aroun 7.5, no nitrates or ammonia spikes. 

Now I discovered my first sick Guppy with a little hole on its tail, maybe he developed it while going through med trio treatment and I don't understand how can it have happened. 

I ended up buying a medicine for fin rot. I just have aquarium salt, this new medicine for fin rot and paracleanse maracyn and Ich X. 

I've been writing in a lot of blogs but nobody knows what's going on . 

Hope anybody here could help me, I'm desperate for my babies.

On 10/24/2023 at 4:33 PM, Colu said:

Am not seeing any Reddening to  the the edges of the fins that would indicate fin rot with the other symptoms your fish has I would treat with paracleanse every 2 weeks for 3 full course of treatment following instructions on the box the med trio is preventive treatment so  treat with paracleanse on week 1 week 3 week 5 @IsisP

Thank you. My other guppy is swimming tail down and his tail also looks little irregular. Do I have to treat that as fin rot too? 

On 10/24/2023 at 11:08 PM, IsisP said:

Thank you. My other guppy is swimming tail down and his tail also looks little irregular. Do I have to treat that as fin rot too? 

What I would do is keep the salt at 1 table spoon for 2 gallons for another week while treating with paracleanse if you start to seeing Reddening to the edges of the fins and the fins start recede then I would follow up with a course of maracyn 

On 10/24/2023 at 5:17 PM, Colu said:

What I would do is keep the salt at 1 table spoon for 2 gallons for another week while treating with paracleanse if you start to seeing Reddening to the edges of the fins and the fins start recede then I would follow up with a course of maracyn 

I'm sorry I'm bad for math, but I understood if I have 10 gallon, it's 5 tablespoon of salt? Because 10/2= 5 . I'm sorry 🙈🙈

And my guppy started to have like a very light and long poop. It's parasite?

On 10/25/2023 at 2:17 AM, IsisP said:

I'm sorry I'm bad for math, but I understood if I have 10 gallon, it's 5 tablespoon of salt? Because 10/2= 5 . I'm sorry 🙈🙈

And my guppy started to have like a very light and long poop. It's parasite?

Yes 5 table spoons of salt  in a 10 gallon tank 

• Thanks 1