Dwvo Heavy Duty Stand- help needed (manual missing)

Miska

Might anyone have this stand and have the instructions for it? Or know where to find them? My husband swears they didn’t come with the box while I am out of town.  Thank you so much if you can help! 

DWVO Metal Aquarium Stand with Power Outlets and Cabinet for Fish Tank Accessories Storage - Suitable for 55-75 Gallon Fish Tank Stand, Turtle Tank, Reptile Terrarium, 860LBS Capacity,White

549638EE-5778-4C8E-A5FC-9170159FBE9A.png

Unfortunately there's not any sort of manufacturer website.  Your best bet is likely to email or call Walmart support and try to get it through there.   They sell it via Amazon as well, but I think Walmart may have a better time actually helping you.

There's some photos that show the general layout. Post some photos of whatever seems confusing and maybe we can help out!

No- but I have a copy of the pdf- so if anyone does buy it and sees this post- I have the pdf and am happy to share!!!

Also my husband said it was so easy to install but very laborious because it comes in small pieces. Took two hours- which isn’t terrible. But it’s gorgeous and looks exactly like the photo. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...