Greeting

On 10/7/2023 at 8:35 PM, chiquitaemia said:

Hello from New York state I have 2 aquariums and an new to scaping and am trying to build indoor pond. 

Welcome aboard! Feel free to share any photos, and if you have a YouTube channel, any videos. This Forum is a friendly place to share and grow in the hobby. There's beginners here, and people who have spent many decades working with aquatics. Sometimes we each will make posts sharing things we're doing . . . sometimes just asking the forum questions. Let us know what fish you like to keep, and what you're hoping to keep in your indoor pond!

• Thanks 1

Indoor pony not as bad as you think. I have a lid on it. I used a tote and have couple rocks in bit found out am going to have bite bullet get and aquariam anyway. Will have in work out room because best place for it right now. I'll post pics when done but be a bit still getting lighting and substrate 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2023 at 9:26 PM, Fish Folk said:

Welcome aboard! Feel free to share any photos, and if you have a YouTube channel, any videos. This Forum is a friendly place to share and grow in the hobby. There's beginners here, and people who have spent many decades working with aquatics. Sometimes we each will make posts sharing things we're doing . . . sometimes just asking the forum questions. Let us know what fish you like to keep, and what you're hoping to keep in your indoor pond!

I don't have YouTube where I post videos. But I could advise 3  YouTuber that helped me get more successful start. Aquariam coop, girl talks fish and father fish....father fish sounds like lost his mind but if you listen to him and Corey your going to find both on the same wave length. Father fish loves a different natural approach and nature is name of his game. .