what gh should i keep my tank at?

aaron eli

i have a 3 spotted gorumai/ blue goruami? i think they’re the same i have 2 swords tails (full grown) 3 albino cherry barbs (few months old maybe a inch big) and a baby koy angle fish and a baby bristle nose pleco i was wondering how i should keep it so the babies / albinos grow im using seachem replenish btw.

On 10/1/2023 at 10:43 AM, Biotope Biologist said:

Hi what is your gh now? If you are using replenish it’s probably fine.

sorry o should of worded this better I plan to use replenish lmao i’ve been scared because i saw like a drastic difference on the gh for my goruami vs my other fish but i can’t find it anymore or any recommended gh so i was just wondering i think current gh is somewhere around 350 i’ll test when i get home and update you on the exact gh tho! 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/1/2023 at 10:43 AM, Biotope Biologist said:

Hi what is your gh now? If you are using replenish it’s probably fine.

Hi, sorry for this being so late got pretty busy with school but the gh seems to be 89.5ppm how high should it be? i also have the option to just put the baby tiger barbs in a separate tank to i would like to know the gh for that too, thanks!

• Like 1

On 10/30/2023 at 5:32 PM, aaron eli said:

Hi, sorry for this being so late got pretty busy with school but the gh seems to be 89.5ppm how high should it be? i also have the option to just put the baby tiger barbs in a separate tank to i would like to know the gh for that too, thanks!

I wouldn’t worry too much about that gh that is a perfectly fine parameter 

• Like 1