Shipping to ontario canada?

JimmyBlaize

10 minutes ago, JimmyBlaize said:

Hi guys, im new to the forum, was looking at buying some stuff , just wondered if yall ship to canada?

I don't ship fish, but I also live in Canada so I have run into the same problem as you. My top places to buy fish online are the following

AQUAHUNA.COM

Red Crystal Shrimp Green Jade Shrimp Red Cherry Shrimp Amano Shrimp Blue Velvet Shrimp

WWW.AQUABID.COM

Buy and sell aquarium equipment and aquarium fish on AquaBid.com. Sign up and begin to buy and sell - auction or buy it now.
logo-white.png?height=628&pad_color=fff&
SHOP.INTOTHEBLUEECO.CA

Our name says it all Welcome to Into the Blue! Canada’s newest Saltwater Ecosystem supplier. Our mission is to revolutionize aquaculture by providing
PAGES.EBAY.CA

The eBay site is organized into five sections: Buy, Sell, My eBay, Community and Help. Check out our sitemap to get an overview of each section.

• 2 months later...
On 11/13/2020 at 6:51 PM, James Black said:

I don't ship fish, but I also live in Canada so I have run into the same problem as you. My top places to buy fish online are the following

6554b6be8c0d829a8bf63ae0c82cf121_link.pn Aqua Huna

AQUAHUNA.COM

Red Crystal Shrimp Green Jade Shrimp Red Cherry Shrimp Amano Shrimp Blue Velvet Shrimp

You quoted AquaHuna here but they are US based as well and don't say anything about shipping to Canada.  Can you clarify?