Stress Guard with...

Elyse

Hey all, just got my first shipment of fish in the mail today! Irian red rainbows! Is it safe to use seachem stress guard with...

maracyn, ich-ex, and prazipro

I was planning on using these meds sequentially. Stress guard says it is safe to use with products if they DO NOT contain copper but couldn't find any information about whether these products contain copper. 

Thanks 

On 9/12/2023 at 11:04 PM, Elyse Douglas said:

Hey all, just got my first shipment of fish in the mail today! Irian red rainbows! Is it safe to use seachem stress guard with...

maracyn, ich-ex, and prazipro

I was planning on using these meds sequentially. Stress guard says it is safe to use with products if they DO NOT contain copper but couldn't find any information about whether these products contain copper. 

Thanks 

None of these medication contain copper I would only use medication if you see any symptoms I usually quarantine for a minimum of 4 weeks and monitor to make sure everyone is active and eating ok if I see any symptoms then I treat with the appropriate medication 

On 9/12/2023 at 6:27 PM, Colu said:

None of these medication contain copper I would only use medication if you see any symptoms I usually quarantine for a minimum of 4 weeks and monitor to make sure everyone is active and eating ok if I see any symptoms then I treat with the appropriate medication 

They definitely have some torn up fins from transport; so I figured I'd at least do an antibiotic.