Favorite 3 fish foods

Theplatymaster

On 3/21/2023 at 4:09 PM, Theplatymaster said:

a few livestreams ago Cory was talking about how he thinks its best for every hobbyist to only have 3-4 foods.

So my question is, what are your favorite 3-4  foods to feed?

If i could only feed 3foods, id feed. (these are just based on what ive fed in the past, there are TONS of foods ive never tried).

Xtreme Crave Flake; its very customizable (i forget the word) and is very good for my application feeding lots of omnivorous platies, all my fish go crazy for this food.

Xtreme Bottom Wafers; i like how it has vegetable as a main ingredient, but also has good protein sources, so i can feed it to my fish, and my mystery snails,my fish love this food as well.

Hikari Crab Cuisine; My fish go absolute bannanas for this food, even though its not intended for them. Also just to get some calcium to my mystery snails.

So what are your top 3 foods?

Im a bit specialized for some stuff but my top 3 are

1. live worms and pest snails cultured here

a. 4 tier Earthworm ranch:  european nightcrawlers from baby to adult and " compost worms" a thin shorter species. They get fed about a pound of organic greens mix a week. when harvested they get rinsed and then soaked in garlic guard and vitachem. Which i think is a fairly reasonable nutrient rich meal for . 

b. whiteworms and grindals are both on scotch brite pads and get around 6 pieces of the fancy kibble the dogs eat per culture per week 

Those three get me from pretty tiny to big not smelly easy button live foods for puffer fry and anything else in the room. 

2 and 3

i feed my limia vittata- ramshorn-pond-mystery-trumpet snail- scud 40 breeder culture tank : 2. repashy community, 3. extreme flake mix. 2 and 3 alao get fed directly to cichlids and anything not a puffer 

So really everyone gets the nutrition of repashy community, and the extreme crave flake at least indirectly.