Help me ID plants

BM3

I got these two plants from LFS. Neither had a tag and folks who worked there couldn’t ID. Can you help me ID please? The one with the dissected leaves looks like hygrophila difformis but maybe not. The leaves look a little sharper. The other looks like moneywort but the leaves are not as fleshy and more tender. any thoughts? Thanks!

66AABAB7-53F2-40F5-A569-7651BF24E400.jpeg

F4368525-5262-4A7A-823F-EA373AF0422F.jpeg

On 3/18/2023 at 8:51 AM, Guppysnail said:

The first is Florida parrot feathers. I had the red variety. They are beautiful 

It could be parrot feathers. Parrot feathers leaves looks like it grows around the same point around the stem.  My plant looks like the leaves grow staggered around the stem. 

On 3/18/2023 at 6:32 PM, BM3 said:

The other looks like moneywort but the leaves are not as fleshy and more tender. any thoughts? Thanks!

Second one looks like emersed version of Cardamine lyrata Vietnam to me. When I got mine emersed it looked like this, then the new submersed growth changed later on and became like this:

Cardamine lyrata bunch

But I'm not sure

Edited by Lennie
  • Like 1

First plant looks like emersed Proserpinaca Palustris. Hygrophila Difformis emersed would have bigger leaves.

Second plant looks like creeping Jenny 

Heres a photo of the P. Palustris. Bottom part is emersed leaves and the top part is new growth 34750A88-8534-4D79-A85E-5AF9ECE37C19.jpeg.f71d251505fa1ff2127e015c01b4a1c6.jpeg

I have two kinds of parrots feather (M. Aquaticum and M. Heterophyllum) they don’t look like that emersed or growing underwater. 

Edited by knee
Added a photo
  • Like 1

On 3/18/2023 at 12:42 PM, knee said:

First plant looks like emersed Proserpinaca Palustris. Hygrophila Difformis emersed would have bigger leaves.

Second plant looks like creeping Jenny 

Heres a photo of the P. Palustris. Bottom part is emersed leaves and the top part is new growth 34750A88-8534-4D79-A85E-5AF9ECE37C19.jpeg.f71d251505fa1ff2127e015c01b4a1c6.jpeg

I have two kinds of parrots feather (M. Aquaticum and M. Heterophyllum) they don’t look like that emersed or growing underwater. 

I think you might be right! Thank you. I don’t have co2 so I read the p. Palutrus might struggle a bit. Fingers crossed. It’s a beautiful plant!

On 3/20/2023 at 5:58 PM, BM3 said:

I think you might be right! Thank you. I don’t have co2 so I read the p. Palutrus might struggle a bit. Fingers crossed. It’s a beautiful plant!

I also don’t run co2 so I’m hoping this plant survives. Indeed a very beautiful plant especially when given optimum conditions.  Goodluck to us! 😁