Aqua 2023 UK

Mr Gumby

Hi folks, I spotted on one of my news feeds that Aqua 2023 which is usually a trade show is being opened up to the public for two of the three days. IIRC @Coryย was going to attend one a while back with extreme but ended up not going (I am 52 now so may be mis-remembering that)

From what I can gather it's more for equipment and food etc rather than livestock but it might be a nice little meet up for some uk nerms that fancy a day out and a meet up if you're in the west midlands area. I dare say there will be some aquatic critters in the displays but I'm guessing at this point.

The venue is Telford international centre which is literally a ten minute drive from my house so it would be rude not to have a look around.

13th and 14th of October are the public days if you're interested, I'll be the guy in the coop t-shirt so stop me and say hello if you can make it๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

• Thanks 1

On 3/13/2023 at 11:23 PM, Cory said:

You remembered correctly. I was supposed to go to one. I don't have anything planned for October yet, but I will be in Europe in August ๐Ÿ˜‰

I heard you mention it on the stream, it was nice to meet you at vivarium but maybe I can tempt you over to the UK with Indian food lol