tried asking this question during a live stream, but i know it can be hard to see one question from Cory's POV

glenn anthony

anyways did Cory say that the co op would no longer supply certain plants. I say this because currently the plant section has decreased by aprox 20+ plant species (mainly anubias coffefolia, gold coin, nana gold, hastifolia, even the nana, as well as bacopa, and some others i had planned on getting for my new 40 breeder

I recall him saying somthing about certain farms and shortages etc.  I really hate to have to buy some from the co op as well as some dry goods, and than having to buy some plants from a competitor. (i never had any worries even the 1st time i ordered plants from them, and Candi and cust service are amazing

maybe someone can shed some light on the subject (id rather see some outta stock for months but still purchase them, when in stock

Tanks alot     

• Administrators
On 3/9/2023 at 4:53 PM, glenn anthony said:

anyways did Cory say that the co op would no longer supply certain plants. I say this because currently the plant section has decreased by aprox 20+ plant species (mainly anubias coffefolia, gold coin, nana gold, hastifolia, even the nana, as well as bacopa, and some others i had planned on getting for my new 40 breeder

I recall him saying somthing about certain farms and shortages etc.  I really hate to have to buy some from the co op as well as some dry goods, and than having to buy some plants from a competitor. (i never had any worries even the 1st time i ordered plants from them, and Candi and cust service are amazing

maybe someone can shed some light on the subject (id rather see some outta stock for months but still purchase them, when in stock

Tanks alot     

Hi Glenn,

Yes, we reduced the plants that we are currently offering. This was due to both availability and quality. Some farms struggled with our quantity requirements, and we also found that certain plants did not do very well, which resulted in a poor customer experience.