Best aquarium podcast in the entire universe

Mark and Cheryl

On 3/4/2023 at 6:53 AM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Cory’s livestream tends to be good to listen to, but I hardly find the time to listen to it.  😂

I know the idea is you can listen/watch while doing tank maintenance, but I end up focusing on the tank work I'm doing and then I'm not really listening anymore. Washing dishes, though! I'll end up listening over the course of a couple days while washing up after dinner.

• Thanks 1

The water colors aquarium gallery podcast has a lot of episodes as well. This is also a store in the US. The episodes are in general very informative and the team knows a lot. One of them is an aquatic biologist i believe.

I do think the presentation is less good than for example the aquarist podcast. To me it is a bit awkward. They also cover fresh and salt water. As i don't know anything about salt water, some parts are more difficult to follow.

@Schuyler The killifish episode (ep. 12) might interest you 😉.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/9/2023 at 3:35 AM, Simon Buys said:

@Schuyler The killifish episode (ep. 12) might interest you 😉.

Haha yeah that's a good episode. I actually linked to it in my nothobranchius thread. I like that podcasts they give killis lots of love. It's also nice that they have someone with a science background who actually reads scholarly articles and stuff. But I agree about the awkward format, that may have to do with what they're drinking while recording.

There's also the Aquarium Guys podcast but it's a little less family friendly. Their Dr Fish episodes are the best. I'm those episodes they get the lead vet from a Florida fish farm to answer listeners questions.

• Haha 1