Hello from Cape Cod

Jackson

I have a ten G and  2.5G tanks with a betta  . Chile Rasboras 7 , Neon Tetras 2 , Ember Tetras 3 , A Guppy , A leopard frog pleco , 12 shrimp and 5 snails . lol . The two bettas are in the 2.5 and the rest in the 10 . I may be a little over stocked for a ten , but the rasboras and embers are very small . I am looking to get a 20 L and move the bettas into the ten , the rest into the 20 with more shrimp . Leave the 2.5 for a hospital or quarantine tank .  Sharon , I lived most my life in Falmouth , 20 yrs in Mashpee and about ten years in Marstons Mills . Hope everyone is doing well .

• Like 2

On 2/22/2023 at 6:10 AM, GCH said:

I have a ten G and  2.5G tanks with a betta  . Chile Rasboras 7 , Neon Tetras 2 , Ember Tetras 3 , A Guppy , A leopard frog pleco , 12 shrimp and 5 snails . lol . The two bettas are in the 2.5 and the rest in the 10 . I may be a little over stocked for a ten , but the rasboras and embers are very small . I am looking to get a 20 L and move the bettas into the ten , the rest into the 20 with more shrimp . Leave the 2.5 for a hospital or quarantine tank .  Sharon , I lived most my life in Falmouth , 20 yrs in Mashpee and about ten years in Marstons Mills . Hope everyone is doing well .

Ah, I'm in East Sandwich.

Just went to Falmouth Pet Store today to get credit for my poor Neon Tetras.

Half of them didn't make it, but it's not their fault or mine. 
Bought a 5.5 Gallon tank from them for a quarantine/hospital tank.

Keep your eyes on Facebook Marketplace for used aquariums, and put the word out too.

I got my 20 Gallon long for free, complete with filter, air pump, heater, etc, from a friend.
You'd be surprised at how many people (sadly I think) want to get rid of their tanks.

On 2/23/2023 at 3:19 PM, sankaz said:

Hi! Super cute pleco! Just a baby right?

Welcome to a great group of people.

The truth doesn't change depending on our ability to stomach it. - Flannery O'Connor 

Yes just an inch and a half about 4 inches full grown . Very nocturnal though . Does come out once in a while with lights on .