Baby Betta

Grapevine89

I got a baby boy at Petco. He was the last one and I made a wonderful 5 gal planted tank so I thought this will be the best for him. I got him a lily, banana plants, some crypts and frogbite. There is a sponge filter and an air stone. I got some fluval betta bites. and I have frozen baby brine shrimp, frozen blood worms and dried bloodworms. Any other tips?

1 hour ago, Grapevine89 said:

I got a baby boy at Petco. He was the last one and I made a wonderful 5 gal planted tank so I thought this will be the best for him. I got him a lily, banana plants, some crypts and frogbite. There is a sponge filter and an air stone. I got some fluval betta bites. and I have frozen baby brine shrimp, frozen blood worms and dried bloodworms. Any other tips?

Honestly, I think this betta is going to have a spoiled life!! bettas really like to scavange for live black worms so I would get him some of those occaisonaly and I would also buy Fluval Bug Bites because in the wild they eat bugs and insects. The betta has a labrynth organ and won't need an airstone, so I would take it out unless you have it in their for asthetic purposes. 

Could you send pictures, I would love to see him and his setup!!

Edited by James Black
typo