is there video of ACO aquarium lights yet ?

Bev C

i checked ACO site, youtube channel and forum search  and did not see anything but someone in the product page under light comments said they saw a video  but i do not see any  or no additional info of the description 

i have christmas money and need a new light for my 10 gallon   trying to wait for the new light to come out before buying 

Thank you @nabokovfan87  for the video it was very helpful i do not catch Cory’s   live stream each week i usually catch them at a later time and that is one i have not seen yet and that video answered my questions and i got to see the light .

i like the feature if  you drop it in aquarium  that has happened to me  before plus love that you can dim it  i am currently using the black lid that came with the tank with the built in light ..i am building a custom lid for the tank so i need a new light ..

wished the ACO lights were out at the time when i bought the more expensive light for my main larger tank … at least i will know about the ACO light if my more expensive one goes dead in the future 

• Thanks 1

On 1/3/2023 at 12:47 PM, Bev C said:

Thank you @nabokovfan87  for the video it was very helpful i do not catch Cory’s   live stream each week i usually catch them at a later time and that is one i have not seen yet and that video answered my questions and i got to see the light .

i like the feature if  you drop it in aquarium  that has happened to me  before plus love that you can dim it  i am currently using the black lid that came with the tank with the built in light ..i am building a custom lid for the tank so i need a new light ..

Agreed!  I won't purchase a light without it anymore. Too much risk of easily damaging the light randomly.