just wanted to say think you for the best pet fish around

Ohad

During this holiday season, thank you to the fantastic Endler's livebearer fish for being so awesome!
I live in an apartment, so I only have room for small tanks; I tried all kinds of nano fish and shrimp the anxiety is so high. Will they bully each other? Why is this shrimp dead? I tested the water; this one was swimming up and down against the wall and was stressed. Omg so many problems 

not with these guys. They are always happy; they love each other; they love other fish; they love me and will greet me in the morning, and let's be honest, they are the prettiest fish around. What is else to ask for from our pets?  
So thank you, friends, for making this hobby so fantastic and worry-free 

PXL_20221221_161049977.jpg

PXL_20221221_161051318.jpg

• Like 2

Boo guppies!! 👎 🤮 

gooooo endlers!!! 👍 😊 

On 12/21/2022 at 11:39 AM, Ohad said:

During this holiday season, thank you to the fantastic Endler's livebearer fish for being so awesome!
I live in an apartment, so I only have room for small tanks; I tried all kinds of nano fish and shrimp the anxiety is so high. Will they bully each other? Why is this shrimp dead? I tested the water; this one was swimming up and down against the wall and was stressed. Omg so many problems 

not with these guys. They are always happy; they love each other; they love other fish; they love me and will greet me in the morning, and let's be honest, they are the prettiest fish around. What is else to ask for from our pets?  
So thank you, friends, for making this hobby so fantastic and worry-free 

PXL_20221221_161049977.jpg

PXL_20221221_161051318.jpg

Those with a black and orange stripe almost look like a tetra!

• Like 1

I love endlers, I have a bunch of babies that were born about two weeks ago. They are all growing well and are embolened to join the feeding forays with the adults.  I saw an endler baby this morning that is just starting to color up, cannot wait to see how they finally end up.

Best livebearer in my humble opinion