Jump to content

What's the name of the product (if there is one)

Whip's World

Recommended Posts

I have a 210g non-drilled tank, but I would like to do a sump filter so I can hide the heaters and grow live plants to help out with nitrates without fear of my silver dollars devouring them before they can do me any good. Is there a product that caters to those folks in my situation? At one time, I did have a very small system on my 40g salty that hung on the back that utilized a system similar to what im talking about but, it came with the tank (Craigslist) and if it had a name, I have no idea what it was.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...