How Goes the Store Expansion?

Reactor Axe Man

I heard Cory mention it on one of the last live streams... A big hold up right now is the delay in their new lights. They want to outfit the new space with the new lights but there's no real ETA on them at this moment. Hopefully that's changing as we speak, as China has just started relaxing their lockdowns. 

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 10:27 AM, Anjum said:

I heard Cory mention it on one of the last live streams... A big hold up right now is the delay in their new lights. They want to outfit the new space with the new lights but there's no real ETA on them at this moment. Hopefully that's changing as we speak, as China has just started relaxing their lockdowns. 

Ah, good to know. Thanks for the reply!

• Like 1

On 12/2/2022 at 12:20 PM, TheSwissAquarist said:

Relaxing their lockdowns with a mutinous workforce…I expect you can’t buy long lasting store-size lights at your average hardware store!

Yeah who knows, it's a mess. But I can see Cory's position. They're so close to having those lights available to sell. He doesn't want to put out a sizable investment in other lighting. It makes more sense for his business to use/display the light he wants to sell. I imagine there's other things that need to be finished too, so why not try & hold out a bit longer on the lights while they finish other things. 

On 12/3/2022 at 9:57 AM, Anjum said:

Yeah who knows, it's a mess. But I can see Cory's position. They're so close to having those lights available to sell. He doesn't want to put out a sizable investment in other lighting. It makes more sense for his business to use/display the light he wants to sell. I imagine there's other things that need to be finished too, so why not try & hold out a bit longer on the lights while they finish other things. 

I think I have found a solution to the problem of safely moving Murphy to his new tank:
https://youtu.be/iPuQ39iGkAY

• Haha 2

• 3 months later...