AllFishNoBrakes’ Journal

On 2/21/2023 at 8:18 PM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

7B8BCD61-ACC6-4687-B3E1-F02B30705A0C.jpeg

Really awesome photo.  CC @Theplatymaster This is about the amount of mulm I leave my corydoras at too.  This is the same breeder box you have I think.  Apart from some mulm on the moss, I'd recommend your breeder box to be cleaned to be similar to this one if you can.  These corydoras are about the age where using an airline tube or siphon definitely wouldn't harm them.  Fins are fully formed, patters is starting to form. Tails are fully developed and they can swim around with ease.

@nabokovfan87 @Theplatymaster I bought the box, set it up in this 55 gallon tank, and have raised the Bristlenose fry in here and then the Julii Cory’s. If I had to guess the box has been set up for ~5 or six weeks. There’s been some algae and some mulm and some biofilm around the air stone but it’s all good. It really just feeds the fry. 

I use a turkey baster to suck out fungused eggs and anything that gets out of hand but that’s really it. The last time I sucked out the fungused eggs there was a big chunk of mulm and I’m glad I paid attention because that chunk of mulm had 5 Cory fry in it. Mulm and algae are really just a food source for fry and it’s okay with me. I’ve spent a long time getting the main tank somewhat decent but considering all the “bad” things are contained to the breeder box I’m cool with it and it makes my life easier. 

@Theplatymaster I’m not sure what you’re dealing with but let me know if I can help. 

On 2/21/2023 at 11:59 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

Really awesome photo.  CC @Theplatymaster This is about the amount of mulm I leave my corydoras at too.  This is the same breeder box you have I think.  Apart from some mulm on the moss, I'd recommend your breeder box to be cleaned to be similar to this one if you can.  These corydoras are about the age where using an airline tube or siphon definitely wouldn't harm them.  Fins are fully formed, patters is starting to form. Tails are fully developed and they can swim around with ease.

im trying to, its difficult, i lost a fry last time so im very nervous to do it again...

Happy Wednesday fish friends! This week has been a weird one. 

I lost 1 female Furcata Rainbow. All of the sudden she was just flopping around on the substrate. A couple days later, my female Betta was lying dead on the bottom of her tank. This seems to be the pattern for me. I have everything for a long time, and then I lose a couple fish out of nowhere. I guess that’s the circle of life, huh? I remain content knowing they had excellent lives in my care and I produce way more fish than I lose so there’s that part, too.

Water changed everything besides the Betta tank that only now houses 1 Nerite Snail and the shrimp tank as I did that one last week. Squeezed some sponges in the HOB’s on the 20 high and the 55. 

Still need to water change the (2) 2.5 gallon tanks on the counter, but that can wait until tomorrow. Got a late start to the maintenance today so it is what it is. 

Did a heavy trim on the 6 gallon cube today:

C4CEBE6F-AA32-4E8A-A1F4-A1A5E0B4EB18.jpeg
Before

89777ED8-0254-4C10-ABBA-046FFA72EB1B.jpeg
Pearl Weed Mountain trimmed out of the tank 

68172E5B-DEB9-44A1-B6FD-5B4D7FE4F834.jpeg
After. There’s a rock in there! Little bit of algae on the glass that wasn’t really noticeable before causing the picture to be a little hazy/blurry. Need to get that cleaned up. Tried to trim this time with a little more intent instead of just one level across the whole tank. Hard to tell from the pic considering it’s 95% Pearl Weed and therefore the same color, but I’m hoping the rock will be a little more visible as it grows in again. 

This tank started with 8 CPD’s that I didn’t medicate because “they were already “quarantined” as they were the only fish in the tank”. Down to a single male CPD and it’s the last reminder I need to always medicate new fish that come into my home. At some point I’ll get another group and replenish this tank. 

About to order the new light for the 20 gallon long blackwater conversion! Excited to take one more step towards trying something new. 

Cheers, Nerms. Hope you’ve had a great day!

Edited by AllFishNoBrakes
  • Love 1

Whew! What a day! Let’s get into it. 

Water changed every tank in the house, and moved a bunch of fish. Panda Angel’s we’re moved to the 55 to grow out until I can start slangin’ em, and the 7 Albino Cory’s and 3 Julii’s were moved to the 10 where the Panda Angel’s move out of. Did a 100% water change on the tank the 10 Cory fry came from as it had developed green water. It sits on the kitchen counter and the small light above the kitchen sink is on 24/7. If I ever need green water to hatch some Rainbows or something hopefully I can replicate that. The 20 or so Julii’s in the Ziss breeder box will move to the now empty 2.5 gallon later this week or next week when it’s maintenance day. Idk about you, but catching fish just might be my least favorite part of this hobby. It’s always such a pain. 

C7BD74F8-19C3-4698-842D-B32E34304F15.jpeg
Red roots on the Red Root Floaters for once ! They’re doing well in the cube with the fancy light. I’m hoping to see them flower in the future. You can also see tiny oxygen bubbles from the plants pearling.

9D3FB20F-0DAE-4654-8A06-C74518587D0B.jpeg

02F35F57-BAD2-4992-A8BB-E35B0A4A98A1.jpeg
Goodies for the inevitable blackwater setup came in! A box full of botanicals and a big ol’ bag of Indian Almond Leaves. Got the light in, too, but I didn’t feel like digging that out for a picture. 

Tomorrow we’re gonna go pick up my girlfriends 10 gallon while the Petco sale is still happening. Need to order a small sponge filter and also gonna pick up the Easy Brine Shrimp salt. I’m excited to see if it makes a difference and I should have BBS salt for the next couple years. If only the new dual outlet pump was in stock… I guess that just gives me an excuse to order again in 60-90 days. 

Excited to try some new things here in the near future. Hope you all had a great day!

• Love 1

I’ve heard Cory say that Dean says you can pay for a whole fish room with just a couple pairs of Angels. I see exactly what they mean. 

4EB44424-5031-43CF-9C33-34EF3A380811.jpeg
Panda Angelfish spawn 

94485EF7-3F56-42E6-8006-04904BF6428E.jpeg
Black female X Panda Male spawn 

Both spawns from this week. No eggs were saved as I already have like 50-75 juvenile Pandas and another 20 fry behind them. Good lord these guys produce! If only I had more 55 gallon grow out tanks. One day. One day…

On 3/4/2023 at 6:15 PM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

Both spawns from this week. No eggs were saved as I already have like 50-75 juvenile Pandas and another 20 fry behind them. Good lord these guys produce! If only I had more 55 gallon grow out tanks. One day. One day…

No applicable emoji reply, lol. We need a 😱

My pandas started doing the same thing. Not to that extent but it's just not fun when you destroy a tank because of bad parameters because of spawns you feel like you cannot control without splitting fish. I assume you can do two females together, and two males would fight to the death.

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 8:23 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

My pandas started doing the same thing.

You rocking some Panda Angels, too? Or Panda Cory’s?

For me, I always hope that my Angels spawn on the slates that I provide for them. For the Panda’s it’s the only option they have so it is tried and true. In the community tank, it’s 50/50 between the slate and the Amazon Sword leaves. 

When it comes to hatching spawns, it all has to do with “is the space available”? If the answer is yes, I’ll hatch em out and raise em up. If I don’t have the space, the eggs either get washed off the slate and down the drain, or I clip the Amazon Sword leaf and throw it away. 

For M/F ratios, I’ve been personally surprised that 1F and 3M have done just fine in the 55. The female is scandalous and has switched partners a couple of different times. Overall though, my Angels are pretty chill. I know they’ve spawned when the currently paired male is chasing the other dudes away. When that happens, I find the eggs, remove them, and restore peace to the tank. Works for me, at least. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2023 at 7:32 PM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

You rocking some Panda Angels, too? Or Panda Cory’s?

Sorry, panda Cory's. 3 weeks straight, every day. 3-5 laying eggs.

On 3/4/2023 at 7:32 PM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

For M/F ratios, I’ve been personally surprised that 1F and 3M have done just fine in the 55. The female is scandalous and has switched partners a couple of different times. Overall though, my Angels are pretty chill. I know they’ve spawned when the currently paired male is chasing the other dudes away. When that happens, I find the eggs, remove them, and restore peace to the tank. Works for me, at least. 

@kneehhas some funny stories about his ram doing this. 😂

It's good that you're able to restore peace so quickly!

• Like 1

On 3/4/2023 at 11:13 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

panda Cory's. 3 weeks straight, every day. 3-5 laying eggs.

My Julii’s are laying eggs daily. Thankfully, that tank isn’t set up for fry to survive if they hatch in there. If I wanna hatch some I’ll just pull some eggs. Otherwise, I know they’re not gonna make it. 

• Like 1

I tell my employees, “when it’s going well you gotta enjoy it. Because, at some point, you’re gonna get kicked. When you’re down, the only way out is through. And when it’s good again, you gotta enjoy it, cuz that kick in the pants will come around again”. Definitely lived that today. 

Another Wednesday another maintenance sesh. Noticed a dead Endler in the aquaponics tank. Sucks, but is what it is. My girlfriend was cooking lunch and had an appointment so I did the tanks backwards today. I’m a creature of habit. No doubt. It’s not that I can’t be flexible; I just like to do things the same. I’ve spent the past 3 years perfecting this maintenance routine. No biggie though, I’ll start with the large tanks. 

I drain the 55 grow out, squeeze the filters, reset the air stones, all is good. I move on to draining the 29 Pea Puffer tank. Squeeze the sponges, reset the air stone, and all is good and normal. 

The grow out is filling up. Typically, I can drain the next 29 AND the next 55 before the grow out tank fills up. My girlfriend gets in the shower for her appointment. The Python is hooked up in the only bathroom we have. All good; I’ll just keep an eye on the water temp to ensure the shower doesn’t rob my hot water. I had to adjust the knobs a couple of times and didn’t realize I was pushing more water volume than I normally do.

I move on to the next 29. Start the siphon, move the light, pop the lid off, take out some floating plants, and start working on the filter. Squeeze that bad boy, reset the air stone. Still all good. 

At this point, I normally keep an eye on the 55 grow out filling up as I move a 5 gallon bucket of used tank water, but typically I have ~4 more buckets before I even think about stopping the Python on the 55. I look down the hallway and audibly gasp; the 55 grow out is overflowing!

I RUN to the bathroom, twist the Python to kill the water, grab an empty bucket, rip the siphon out of the 29, and run back to the back room. I slam the siphon into the grow out tank and start removing water. Thankfully, I overfilled the tank by about 3.5 gallons of water. 2.5 back into the bucket via the siphon, and probably 1 gallon overflowed. The real kick in the teeth is that this tank is on an 8 cube organizer and not an actual aquarium stand. I spent the next 45 minutes or so taking EVERYTHING out of their cubes and drying them off. Water everywhere. Duck weed everywhere. It was a nightmare and one of my worst fears come true. Thankfully, no fish overflowed out of the tank. A couple Platies made it over the foam divider so I had to catch them and put them back on their side. Duck weed removed from the Angelfish side. Man, that was a bummer. I guess you can mark that off the “yup, I’ve done that” list. 3 years in the hobby and it finally happened. 

I finished up the rest of the big tanks, took a break to eat some lunch/early dinner, and then moved on to the small tanks. Got them all taken care of, fed the fish, fed the shrimp and snails, set up the brine shrimp hatchery, and cleaned out the DIY c02 canisters. The last thing I need to do tonight is mix up some c02 so the containers can hang out overnight and be plugged back in tomorrow and refill some fish food jars.

Tomorrow I need to go swap out my 5 lb c02 tank and come Friday all the tanks that are supposed to have c02 will have it again. All tanks/cylinders have been empty for a couple of weeks. Looking forward to getting everything where it’s supposed to be again. 

Looking towards the future I’m pretty excited. I’ve spent the last 3 years kind of just slapping things together as they needed to be done/as I’ve added new tanks, but I’m gonna invest the money and the time to really set everything up as I want it. 

I had a hard time falling asleep last night as I was thinking about upgrades/improvements/streamlines I could make to my setups to make it better and more organized. I’ve thought through it and have a good plan moving forward. 

Before the maintenance sesh started I removed the DIY pvc “gang valve” that ran up to 6 sponge filters. This removed 6 Ziss air flow controllers so I should never have to buy any ever again, lol. This DIY pvc “gang valve” was replaced with a 4 way metal gang valve I took off the 55 grow out tank. It dawned on me that the grow out tank used to run 3 sponges, but now only runs 2. Considering the air pump is dual outlet that gang valve was useless. The sponges are now direct to the air pump and the metal gang valve now runs 4 sponges. 

When the ACO dual outlet pump is released I’ll snatch one of them up and that will replace the dual outlet pump on the 55 grow out. The current pump on the 55 will be moved to the rack to run 4 small sponge filters on the bottom level of the rack. This will allow me to A) add 1 sponge filter for my girlfriends tank and B) remove 3 usb nano pumps currently running 1 small sponge each. This will give me 4 or 5 back up usb pumps and again, fingers crossed, I shouldn’t have to buy them for a long time coming. 

I’m gonna buy another big ol’ power strip for the bottom level of the rack. This will allow me to have more outlets/options and keep things more organized. 

Today I also re-routed some power cords and tried to just generally start the organization process of all the cords. Feeling good about it as a first step. 

As for future upgrades in the near future I need to:

-Place an ACO order. I’m HIGHLY considering picking up a 48” Easy LED to replace the lighting on the 55 Angel tank. Currently, it runs two Aquaneats. I’m also gonna pick up some ACO Easy Brine Shrimp Salt, straight airline connectors, and some Xtreme Shrimpee Sticks. Then, when the dual outlet releases I’ll pick up one of those, and hopefully get to free shipping with a 16oz bottle of Complete and a back up bottle of Easy Green

-I’m going to pick up a second gooseneck light for the blackwater tank conversion. I could probably get away with just the 1 I already got from my girlfriends family for my birthday, but I think I’d be happier and get what I’m really looking for with 2 considering they’re gooseneck/spotlights and they’re going on a 20 long. This should also allow me to have more plants which is hard to argue with. 

-I might actually pick up 2 of the dual outlet pumps. 1 for the 55 gallon grow out (2 sponges on that tank) and a second to run the 29 Pea Puffer tank and the 10 gallon Pygmy Cory tank. Currently, the 10/29 run off 1 single outlet ACO pump with a T splitter. It works, but it could be better. It really just depends on the price of the dual outlet pump. When that’s released we’ll make the decision. If I do pick up a second dual outlet, the single outlet I currently have will be moved to the 10 gallon aquaponics tank. It would be nice to have 4 tanks on battery back up and 3 battery back up pumps to move around if I ever needed to. 

-I believe with the stock I have raising up, and the fry behind them, I can stock my girlfriends shrimp tank and my blackwater tank for free. Gonna trade fish as they grow up and stack that store credit. For my girls tank I’m thinking of starting with 15-20 blue shrimp. For my blackwater tank I want 20 Chili Rasboras (should get 24 as the store does buy 5 get one free) and 12 Green Neon Tetras (again, buy 5 get one free). Pretty stoked that I don’t have to pay for any fish as I have CPO’s, Panda Angels, more Panda Angels, (and then some Panda fry behind those), Chocolate Bristlenose, and Julii Cory’s to trade for new stocking. Heck ya. 

If you made it through this giant rabble I thank you for sticking through it. 99% of the time this hobby is amazing and I can’t get enough of it. 1% of the time you overflow your grow out tank and get super frustrated with yourself, but the pros definitely outweighs the cons. You live and you learn, and you keep going. I’m STOKED to make these upgrades and have some fun. I’m so thankful for this hobby and the calmness and clarity it brings me on a daily basis. Cheers, Nerms. I’m off to fill up some food jars and mix some c02. Until next time. 

Oh ya, my girlfriends strawberries are killing it in the aquaponics tank:

701D2B20-61CE-4E7F-887A-C016BE6E0261.jpeg

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 7:27 PM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

1% of the time you overflow your grow out tank and get super frustrated with yourself, but the pros definitely outweighs the cons. You live and you learn, and you keep going. I’m STOKED to make these upgrades and have some fun. I’m so thankful for this hobby and the calmness and clarity it brings me on a daily basis. Cheers, Nerms. I’m off to fill up some food jars and mix some c02. Until next time. 

Definitely a day full of "stuff happened".

Sorry about your cubes.  Now you're gonna have duckweed growing up the walls 😞 .

I totally can relate and understand that mindset of not being able to sleep because you're excited to get the project done and laying there planning everything out.  Hopefully some good progress soon for you and you're able to start showing off all those awesome plans you have.

On 3/8/2023 at 8:45 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

Sorry about your cubes.  Now you're gonna have duckweed growing up the walls 😞 .

I totally can relate and understand that mindset of not being able to sleep because you're excited to get the project done and laying there planning everything out.  Hopefully some good progress soon for you and you're able to start showing off all those awesome plans you have.

Lol, I didn’t even think about duck weed growing up the walls, but you’re probably right! The nightmare continues. 

My brain literally never stops. Going to sleep at night is a chore to say the least. Normally it’s stuck on work stuff, and typically day dreaming about tanks gets me out of my cycle and allows me to fall asleep. Just another check mark for calmness and clarity that the hobby brings me. 

Pretty stoked about the changes in the near future. Just gotta start putting it together one step at a time. Really excited to streamline some things, and even more excited for this tank conversion. Keep your eyes peeled my dude. You’ll get an exclusive look as I don’t believe I can handle running multiple journals and you’re always chiming in on this one! Appreciate it 

• Like 1

On 3/8/2023 at 7:53 PM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

My brain literally never stops. Going to sleep at night is a chore to say the least. Normally it’s stuck on work stuff, and typically day dreaming about tanks gets me out of my cycle and allows me to fall asleep. Just another check mark for calmness and clarity that the hobby brings me. 

For sure... I spend the mornings "checking on things" just watching the tanks and getting that serenity.  Then I'm trying to sleep at 12-2 AM and I tend to get a lot of work done.  Just how it is, not sure why. 

There's a youtube channel called hello korea and they have a lot of videos that do the nature noise and very good atmosphere type of videos.  They tend to have a few pond videos and forests type of things I turn on and get work in.  I imagine that fits the serenity scenes you're envisioning for your tanks, but we'll see! 🙂

• Like 1

Typically, I’ll make a list and look at items/things for weeks if not months before I pull the trigger and actually buy. My girlfriend convinced me to place an order so we have the following coming:

-48” Easy LED for the Angel tank 

-Brine Shrimp Salt

-Small Sponge Filter (for my girlfriends shrimp tank)

-2x Algae scrubbers

It’s on! The upgrade plan is in motion, much sooner than I would’ve started the project thanks to my lady 

• Like 1

Another day of fishkeeping in the books. Did a slight upgrade today:

507ECED4-911F-484C-B0F8-7A2EFE58F735.jpeg

I bought and installed the power strip and the U shaped hanger for the Python. This allowed me to turn my girlfriends shrimp tank to the side so she’ll have a full on view. I also noticed a Furcata Rainbow had a weird spot on it so the 10 mixed Cory fry got moved to the Pleco grow out tank next to it and the Furcata got moved to the second tank on the right with some salt and an Indian Almond Leaf. Catching those Cory’s, removing all the snails, and removing all the plants stirred up the water hence why it’s cloudy. A couple small steps, but small steps in the right direction. 

Also cleaned up some wiring on the main power strip in the level above. Again, a small step, but a step in the right direction. 

ACO 48” Easy LED should be here on Monday and I’m super stoked to start playing with that. I think I’m going to order the second gooseneck light tomorrow and when that comes in I can swap the lighting on the 20 Long and then I can really clean up all the lighting cords. 

The next real upgrades will come when the ACO dual outlet pumps release. Probably not the worst thing to spread out the purchases instead of doing it all at once. 

Cheers, friends. Hope you’ve had a great day!

• Like 1

6 gallon dirted cube was pearling pretty hard so I tried to get a decent pic 

06EDD2D7-B6E4-4406-BFEE-D6751EB31D16.jpeg

Red Root Floaters are killing it in here, too. Not only are the roots getting red and longer than I’ve ever seen, but the tops are tuning a deep red, too. 

6C89DB9A-22C7-4875-A7C9-3C4595A22402.jpeg
Picture doesn’t really do it justice, but it should just get better and better from here. 

I’m kinda digging this lower trim, red root floater combo over the jungle style that this tank rocks when I get lazy. Maybe I’ll try to keep it trimmed every 3-4 weeks instead of every 6-8 weeks. 

Packages should arrive from the Co-op tomorrow. Excited to bust out the new lights and play with some new things. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

New stuff came in today! For the first time in history I received 3 different packages:

-(1) 48” light that shipped in the box

-(1) box that contained my Brine Shrimp Salt

-(1) box that contained my small sponge filter for my girlfriends shrimp tank and 2x algae scrubbers

I immediately ripped open the light and threw it on the tank. For the first time in 3 years I’m slightly disappointed with an ACO product. I’ve heard Cory (not tagging on purpose) talk about the light and how it mimics sunlight, how it mimics nature, and how it was a light designed for him, but I didn’t have that “yes! This is EXACTLY what I wanted and soooooo worth my money” feeling that I normally get from ACO products. Is the light bad? No. The warranty is amazing, I know it gonna hold up, I know it’s highly water resistant, and I know it’s a product built to last but I didn’t have that “heck ya” feeling when I first hooked it up. I don’t plan on returning the light. I’m gonna rock it and see how it goes. I’m still happy to promote and support and excellent company, but for the first time I’m slightly disappointed in a product. Maybe I just prefer more white light over more yellow light. Maybe that’s the lesson to be learned for me personally. 

Brine Shrimp Salt seems rad and I’m super excited to set up the hatchery for the next batch. Upon immediate inspection, the salt is suuuuper fine so that means it should dissolve even faster. On top of that, I’m hoping that it has all the trace elements and everything BBS need for my super soft water to make my hatches even better. I’m stoked to try this product out. 

Small sponge filter will get thrown in my grow out tank to culture beneficial bacteria until my girl’s shrimp tank is ready. I also know that the algae scrubbers are legit so I’m excited to have some stock on hand. 

You can read through this journal/see my other posts on this forum and you will understand that I’m a massive ACO fan. That being said, if I have one final gripe (in addition to the light that I’m not sure is for me) it’s that the free sticker program is back, but it seems to be random at this point. On my last order I received a sticker that I already had from when the program was numbered based on the number of orders you have placed. On the order I received today, it was yet again a duplicate sticker. I appreciate the free gift(s), but I would rather receive nothing and help the environment when compared to 2x something I already have. The duplicate stickers have been put in a place where they’ll never see the light of day, and it just feels weird that I received something for free that I’d rather not have if it’s just going to be random. Are they going for a “lottery” system where “maybe” I’ll get something new? If that’s the case I’d rather just opt out and save the random stickers for a new Nerm that doesn’t have the first 19 that were offered back in the day. 

Cheers, Nerms. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows all the time; such is life. But hopefully it all works out in the end. 

I hope this journal post doesn’t come across as super negative and I’ve lost hope. That’s not it at all. Instead, I’m trying to give my 100% completely honest feedback with my most recent experience(s). Based upon my 21 orders over the last 3 years (shout out to the old sticker program that I proudly displayed on my rack for making it easy to track orders) I still believe in the company and what they stand for. I just think a couple things could be slightly improved. 

• Like 1

On 3/13/2023 at 9:06 PM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

New stuff came in today! For the first time in history I received 3 different packages:

-(1) 48” light that shipped in the box

-(1) box that contained my Brine Shrimp Salt

-(1) box that contained my small sponge filter for my girlfriends shrimp tank and 2x algae scrubbers

Yeah, I think in terms of cost it's just easier on warehouse and on storage for the salt and lights to be shipped that way. Probably makes sense for substrate too! They used to do the same thing for rock orders, lights were always that way given a certain size I believe, and Cory has mentioned specifically that they designed the brine shrimp salt to be handled that way to reduce issues.

It's nice, awesome to see stuff arriving so well instead of the Amazon method of shipping a pack of pens in a TV box or something.

@nabokovfan87 Yeah, absolutely. I knew the light would ship in its own box and it makes sense that the 14lb bag of salt was shipped separately as well. I’ve definitely had my orders split up in 2 boxes before, this was just the first time getting 3, lol. After shipping all that to me I’d be surprised if ACO actually made anything off my order…

• Thanks 1

On 3/8/2023 at 11:08 PM, AllFishNoBrakes said:

Typically, I’ll make a list and look at items/things for weeks if not months before I pull the trigger and actually buy. My girlfriend convinced me to place an order so we have the following coming:

-48” Easy LED for the Angel tank 

-Brine Shrimp Salt

-Small Sponge Filter (for my girlfriends shrimp tank)

-2x Algae scrubbers

It’s on! The upgrade plan is in motion, much sooner than I would’ve started the project thanks to my lady 

Dude I do the same thing. For weeks if not months. Put this in the cart. Take that out of the cart. Get two of these. Take everything out and back in. Well I'm only 10 bucks away from free shipping. What else do I need. The struggle is real.

• Like 2