Water Sprite update

Yes!  Glad to hear positive progress. 

On 9/8/2022 at 7:43 PM, Anjum said:

Yep! And this will likely grow to be a whole new plant:

Yep.  I have a few floaters growing after my plant was damaged and propagated like the pics here.  Let the stems that break off float and see what happens.

• Like 1

Guppysnail, Anjum, and Redfish,

Thank you for the encouragement and help. As of today, more of the stems have developed good roots. It's amazing how fast they propagate. I can see I will be very busy in the near future cleaning out Water Sprite, but if the Phoenix Rasboras are happy then it's worth the work.  Can't wait to finally transfer my plants to the tank but it will take time. This is good practice for the future when I quarantine the Rasboras. I'll just have to be patient.

I would like to see pictures of your aquarium/s if you want. Maybe they are already posted here, but I'm not sure where to start to see them. No pressure friends.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 9/10/2022 at 3:30 PM, Simply Fin said:

Guppysnail, Anjum, and Redfish,

Thank you for the encouragement and help. As of today, more of the stems have developed good roots. It's amazing how fast they propagate. I can see I will be very busy in the near future cleaning out Water Sprite, but if the Phoenix Rasboras are happy then it's worth the work.  Can't wait to finally transfer my plants to the tank but it will take time. This is good practice for the future when I quarantine the Rasboras. I'll just have to be patient.

I would like to see pictures of your aquarium/s if you want. Maybe they are already posted here, but I'm not sure where to start to see them. No pressure friends.

My tanks are shown in my journal thread, linked in my signature down below 😊 I'll be updating more soon, change is in the air...