New here

Annie742

Hi every one.  I'm new to the forum but not to Aquarium co op videos.  Been watching them for a long time.   I'm from IL and right now I only have a 40 B tank.  I've had fish for well over 30 years so I'm not new to fish keeping lol.  I've kept salt/reef tanks in the past but always come back to fresh water because I just love the looks of them.  Have had tanks between 10 gal up to 120 gallons.  I'm always looking to improve and learn what ever I can about aquariums.  One never can learn to much is my motto.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I am a newbie on the forum, too. Have ordered from the Coop several times in the past two year or so. Only joined the forum since I wanted to ask a question regarding their pair of scissors but got sucked up in the many other threads and forgot to post my question 😄

Welcome and happy "fishing"

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

PineSong, 

It's a planted tank. The tank is good for me.  Since I'm a lot older it's much easier to care for.  I still miss my big tanks but alas can not care for them like I use to.

kuhli loaches
cardinal tetras
harlequin rasboras
pearl gourami
male betta
male platies

cory cats

• Like 2

On 8/19/2022 at 2:48 AM, Annie742 said:

PineSong, 

It's a planted tank. The tank is good for me.  Since I'm a lot older it's much easier to care for.  I still miss my big tanks but alas can not care for them like I use to.

kuhli loaches
cardinal tetras
harlequin rasboras
pearl gourami
male betta
male platies

cory cats

Interesting that the Betta and the Pearl Gourami get along

• Like 1

anitstuk,

They get along great.  At least so far, I do keep an eye on them just in case they squabble.  They have been together since March, so far so good 🙂  The tank has tons of plants and hardscape so maybe that helps.  I really don't know to be honest but like I said so far so good! 

• 2 weeks later...