The way back machine ....my first aquabid purchase lol

2007 ..... doing my wounded warrior appointments while getting set for discharge..... and buying live plants and killie eggs. Wow does time go fast. Funny that the first purchase to get back in the hobby was some live plants. Java moss I believe and Austrolebias nigripinnis. A good stress reliever between life back then. 

Screenshot_20220805-190225_Chrome.jpg.39cc489b237140331a920e507485a532.jpg

Edited by mountaintoppufferkeeper
  • Like 3

Agreed! A great stress reliever! I’m studying for my CPA exams. There are 4 that I have to take in an 18 month period, otherwise the oldest ones expire, one by one, and I’d have to retake them. So. much. material. 😬🤯

Aquascaping, watching fish, and raising snails has helped me with relaxation in this stressful time.

Edited by Chick-In-Of-TheSea
  • Like 1

On 8/6/2022 at 5:36 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

Agreed! A great stress reliever! I’m studying for my CPA exams. There are 4 that I have to take in an 18 month period, otherwise the oldest ones expire, one by one, and I’d have to retake them. So. much. material. 😬🤯

Aquascaping, watching fish, and raising snails has helped me with relaxation in this stressful time.

Good luck on the exams!  Becker books helped me back in the day.  

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2022 at 8:10 PM, mountaintoppufferkeeper said:

2007 ..... doing my wounded warrior appointments while getting set for discharge..... and buying live plants and killie eggs. Wow does time go fast. Funny that the first purchase to get back in the hobby was some live plants. Java moss I believe and Austrolebias nigripinnis. A good stress reliever between life back then. 

Screenshot_20220805-190225_Chrome.jpg.39cc489b237140331a920e507485a532.jpg

Thank you for your service.  I am happy you got back into the hobby and it helped you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@_Eric_ @Chick-In-Of-TheSea thanks it was a fun time. I though it was neat to share the first purchases on the return to the hobby.  I set up in plastic containers from walmart in my room with a cheaper airpump and some light bubbles for circluation. I forgot that even back then I was doing live plants in small containers for water quality and microfoods to help feed the fish fry when they got hatched

• Like 3