Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹

Betta

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ everyone just wanted to say hello and very glad that this site exists. My husband and I learned about it from GirlTalksFish she works with aquarium co-op as well! I hope to be able to help others if I can and I hope to be helped if we need it and someone knows how to fix it!!ย 
Iโ€™m new here and posted my bettafish issue in this one instead of a different one โ˜๏ธ did not know this one was for introducing yourself!!ย 
so hello and thank you all for being a part of this forum!ย 

Welcome to the forum @Bettaย this is a great place to get questions answered and learn new things. I saw your post about your Betta's fin issue but I personally don't have an answer for you so hoping another Betta keeper will get to it soon! He is a beautiful fish BTW.ย 

Edited by xXInkedPhoenixX

Thank you so much @xXInkedPhoenixXactually I just did my water change and I took out my castle to clean and there was red paint coming off from the inside of itโ€ฆit all scrubbed off, I know he likes going in there but weโ€™re going to get some rocks and build him a cave something much safer. Maybe the red on his tail is from that???ย