Glad to be here from upstate NY!

I've been watching aquariumcoop and other youtube channels for a while and after getting my Flex 15G I decided to make an account here after I finally got done aquascaping my first tank. Before this, all I had was bettas for the past 7-8 years and I was looking for something more. Watching videos of these little endlers just did it for me.

I consider myself "new" this although I have all the test kits, the time to research what I run into, and the wisdom to know when to let the tank just do its thing.

So yeah, just saying hi! I look forward to talking with all of you about all this nerm stuff!

Gonna go post a thread to the video journals section to show off the tank and start discussion. If you wanna see it, I'll link it below when It's made! or just check my profile

• Like 1

On 6/19/2022 at 6:21 AM, Fish Folk said:

Welcome aboard! Where at in NY are you? I grew up 45 min. south of Binghamton, NY in PA and did my graduate studies up at Ithaca College.

Small world! I currently live in the heart of the capital region 🙂 Grew up in NYC but now I'm up here for work (IT Consultant)

• Like 1