European Nerms

Alexandru

Hello everyone! 

I am Alex and I am an Aquarium Co-Op member from Vienna, Austria. My timing might be a bit off, because I wasn't up to date lately with the Co-op s activity, but I am reaching out now and here. I imagine this topic will apply not only for this year but for future travels and future events Corey and the team will attend to. 

So if there is or will be time and energy for meet and greets in Europe I would kindly ask all the better informed to write within this topic. 

All the best wishes, 

Alex K

• Like 3

I figured you won't be staying much longer since the Guppy Championship is in July. Well to bad I didn't make it to Interzoo, maybe in 2024 😅 with some of that only in US available merch 😉

Until then there is plenty of great content to enjoy from the Aquarium Co-Op online fish club. Like the talks and like the fact I am able to access them whenever I find the time for them. 

Take care! 

On 6/2/2022 at 5:19 PM, Alexandru said:

Hello everyone! 

I am Alex and I am an Aquarium Co-Op member from Vienna, Austria. My timing might be a bit off, because I wasn't up to date lately with the Co-op s activity, but I am reaching out now and here. I imagine this topic will apply not only for this year but for future travels and future events Corey and the team will attend to. 

So if there is or will be time and energy for meet and greets in Europe I would kindly ask all the better informed to write within this topic. 

All the best wishes, 

Alex K

On 6/3/2022 at 9:34 AM, Alexandru said:

I figured you won't be staying much longer since the Guppy Championship is in July. Well to bad I didn't make it to Interzoo, maybe in 2024 😅 with some of that only in US available merch 😉

Until then there is plenty of great content to enjoy from the Aquarium Co-Op online fish club. Like the talks and like the fact I am able to access them whenever I find the time for them. 

Take care! 

I don't know if this exists for the US but for japan you can use something called a proxy service which lets you order stuff from the country even if the sellers don't ship internationally. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/3/2022 at 10:50 AM, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

Agreed with @Lemon, a proxy is how a friend of mine here in the US gets his J-Pop music fix since they have very tight controls on the music scene out in Japan. 

I get my J-pop through rhythm games 🤣

also with some quick googling I was able to find a couple US proxy services 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you all for the advice but I don't think it applies to me since I want to purchase objects and not music that can be downloaded. Regardless, I don't want to make the Co-op ship internationally when not necessary. I heard Cory say there will be a T-shirt handout for members at Vivarium, really considering going. 😊

On 6/3/2022 at 4:15 PM, Cory said:

I'm only in Europe for a couple more days. But we are most likely doing Vivarium and a show in Germany the day after Vivarium coming up in Early october.

Great! Looking forward to it. Do you by any chance already know on witch day will the Co-op be at the Vivarium? First or second? Or both? 

• Administrators
On 7/5/2022 at 10:22 AM, Alexandru said:

Thank you all for the advice but I don't think it applies to me since I want to purchase objects and not music that can be downloaded. Regardless, I don't want to make the Co-op ship internationally when not necessary. I heard Cory say there will be a T-shirt handout for members at Vivarium, really considering going. 😊

Great! Looking forward to it. Do you by any chance already know on witch day will the Co-op be at the Vivarium? First or second? Or both? 

We will be at Vivarium both days.