Flourish/CO2 boosters

Pizzafan

How long has the tank been setup?  Before Aquarium Co Op, many years ago I tried Seachem products.  I’m not a chemist nor do I want to be.  I find once the tank is seasoned I started to add plants and I just use Easy Fertilizers from Aquarium Co Op.  Maybe at first I tested Before and after water changes.  Also I believe those products are more of an algae inhibitor.  Good luck

Thanks! - think I will forgo this for the moment. I am in fact a chemist- I know this stuff isn’t really CO2 but they claim to help plants grow, maybe more because they kill algae though. Just invested in a better light than my 6W light from aqueon lighting my 20 g long, so hopefully that helps too.

My tank has been running over a year, certainly no issues on the fish end. The plants are just clearly surviving and not thriving. Nitrates consistently around 20-30ppm just from the food and fish with biweekly water changes

• Like 1

On 5/4/2022 at 7:19 AM, Guppysnail said:

This is 😎 cool!  I recently told my friend they had super hero powers with this type of education. 

all the education in the world didn’t stop me from making the same aquarium rookie mistakes as everyone else lol!

• Like 1