Idea jar: Care forum

Jeff

Would it be possible and/or have you entertained the idea of having thread capabilities?

Person A posts a reply on a topic. Having a thread capability would enable you, to reply to that specific response, so that you don't have to quote it, or tag that person in a post that is 5...6...7...or 8 responses later. Reading these responses and quotes that are 'far away' from the reply that their responding to can make reading a topic thread kind of clunky.

I understand that I'm splitting hairs here; but having a thread capability seems more logical, and would make following a topic a little easier IMO.

Edited by Jeff

On 3/31/2022 at 11:23 AM, JettsPapa said:

If that is implemented I hope it's an option.  I prefer reading replies in chronological order, like they are displayed now.

You should still be able to have chronological order with this. The replies under a reply would theoretically be minimized with a + button to see the expanded replies. 

It can be cumbersome to read a reply that quotes something from numerous posts earlier in the topic. Although it's still chronologically listed, it becomes hard to see the flow of the thread imo. 

Edited by Jeff