Zombie fish

Anthony colon

It I've body rot or another fish has injured it's  if it's body rot I would treat with a combination of kanaplex and jungal fungas clear fizz tabs containing nitrofurazone together following this treatment schedule using jungal fungas clear fizz tabs instead of furan2 as it has been discontinued as @colo3000 mentioned noing what other fish are in his tank would be helpful 

Screenshot_20210721-021420~5.png

• Like 1

@colo3000 @Colu rn the fish is by itself in a 10 gallon quarantine tank. Other than the corys it was with a group of bristlenose plecos, 3 nanacara anomala, 3 juvenile uarus, and about 15 black neon tetras. I have ichx and maracyn in the display tank and im using salt on the catfish because i ran out of maracyn. Tomorrow ill try and find the kanaplex and the jungal fungas. Do you guys think hes too far gone? I was questioning putting him down because it looks painful but hes still really active.

On 3/24/2022 at 1:54 PM, Anthony colon said:

@colo3000 @Colu rn the fish is by itself in a 10 gallon quarantine tank. Other than the corys it was with a group of bristlenose plecos, 3 nanacara anomala, 3 juvenile uarus, and about 15 black neon tetras. I have ichx and maracyn in the display tank and im using salt on the catfish because i ran out of maracyn. Tomorrow ill try and find the kanaplex and the jungal fungas. Do you guys think hes too far gone? I was questioning putting him down because it looks painful but hes still really active.

It's a difficult one if he's still eating and active I would give him a chance 

• Like 1