Pleco not fanning

Juancho

Good afternoon all! 
I am new to this, so if something I do isn’t right please let me know. 
i have a Super Red’s that have laid there second clutch. The first time the male seemed to only fan if I shined a light to see if there was any progress. Other then that he usually just lays by the cave entry facing towards or away from the eggs. My brown pleco male in another tank stayed consistent on his eggs and had a good hatch. The super R only had two Survive. Now he’s not acting interested  again. Should I put them in a tumbler? Or what till their wrigglers to put them in a breeder box? Well if I could get a idea or two I’d appreciate it. Thanks 

• Like 1

On 3/16/2022 at 2:38 PM, Juancho said:

Good afternoon all! 
I am new to this, so if something I do isn’t right please let me know. 
i have a Super Red’s that have laid there second clutch. The first time the male seemed to only fan if I shined a light to see if there was any progress. Other then that he usually just lays by the cave entry facing towards or away from the eggs. My brown pleco male in another tank stayed consistent on his eggs and had a good hatch. The super R only had two Survive. Now he’s not acting interested  again. Should I put them in a tumbler? Or what till their wrigglers to put them in a breeder box? Well if I could get a idea or two I’d appreciate it. Thanks 

I just pulled some BNP eggs. Check journal thread link for videos…