Awesome Community

Horde4life91

First off I'd like to say thanks to every awesome person in the fish and aquatic plant keeping hobby. Thanks to this forum I've managed to learn a great deal about the hobby in general. My most recent experience was with Green Spot Algae which has helped me with lighting and nutrients. I have found a cool hack if that's what you'd like to call it and thats how to remove algae from glass and plants, mainly anubias which is currently the only species I have. I found these bath gloves at walmart and thought they would be a easy way to clean off algae, and they work amazing. So I thought I'd share. Screenshot_20220221-144317_Walmart.jpg.8df531ff4a0c80f890c086d342864b3e.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 2/21/2022 at 3:02 PM, Horde4life91 said:

First off I'd like to say thanks to every awesome person in the fish and aquatic plant keeping hobby. Thanks to this forum I've managed to learn a great deal about the hobby in general. My most recent experience was with Green Spot Algae which has helped me with lighting and nutrients. I have found a cool hack if that's what you'd like to call it and thats how to remove algae from glass and plants, mainly anubias which is currently the only species I have. I found these bath gloves at walmart and thought they would be a easy way to clean off algae, and they work amazing. So I thought I'd share. Screenshot_20220221-144317_Walmart.jpg.8df531ff4a0c80f890c086d342864b3e.jpg

first off i would like to say FOR THE HORDE!!!!!! thank you for sharing that nice hack sounds simple but effective.

STRENGHT AND HONOR!!

• Like 1