Fin rot?

Desktop Aquatics

So first time dealing with a sick fish and it’s my female apistogramma blue steel. She was lethargic and looked a little stressed and withered. I moved her to a breeder box with a hide to see if this would help. It’s been 2 days since she was moved and currently have some maracyn and aquarium salt on the way. Just trying to pin down what could be affecting her as she was good last week. 

18C6937F-693A-4E61-B0A6-78200E26F51D.jpeg

A2A25B4E-137B-4146-A433-1FE20EB42B8F.jpeg

Didn’t realize how blurry one of the pictures was

FBE6CAC8-E54E-4040-AECD-26B04D05FC08.jpeg

Looking at the pictures it could be a bacterial infection I would check your water parameters just in case anything off also if your going to treat with maracyn I would add it to food it's more effective when added to food I use 1 quarter of a packet of maracyn one scoop seachems focus one table spoon of pellets one cap of garlic guard and a few drops of water mix well you can store any leftover medication in the fridge feed for 7 days and you can add a small amount of aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 3 gallons that will help with Gill function and add essential electrolytes to reduce stress in your fish

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1