Feedback on the "new" Aquarium Co-Op Air Pump

RyanR

I've been looking to see if anyone has any information on the new air pump and how it might compare to the nano air pump?  Has anyone been able to purchase one yet?  How lone does the battery last in power save mode?  How strong and loud is it?

Right now, I'm using the USB pump, plugged into an Anker portable battery on 4 or 6 inch air stones in a few aquariums.  I'm using one pump per air stone and if I can get away with one pump powering two air stones, that would be a bonus.

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 1/27/2022 at 12:37 PM, RyanR said:

I've been looking to see if anyone has any information on the new air pump and how it might compare to the nano air pump?  Has anyone been able to purchase one yet?  How lone does the battery last in power save mode?  How strong and loud is it?

Right now, I'm using the USB pump, plugged into an Anker portable battery on 4 or 6 inch air stones in a few aquariums.  I'm using one pump per air stone and if I can get away with one pump powering two air stones, that would be a bonus.

Hi Ryan. I have the new pump, and it runs three of my tanks in my office (so it is quiet enough to where it does not distract me). The sound is a little bit louder than the nano though (which is to be expected because of the output). We tested the battery, and it ran for 15 hours on power save mode (under optimal conditions). 

• Administrators
On 1/28/2022 at 9:44 AM, RyanR said:

Thanks @Zenzo.  I am really looking forward to them coming back in stock.  Even keeping them plugged in as a backup or when I'm out of town, that would be awesome!  Any ideas on when they might be back in stock?

Any day. I believe the container is being unloaded today.